Reduce and disable Bacteria & Viruses
For a safe living and working environment
Healthy indoor air quality for a safe Living and working.
Why is it important to remove germs from the air in the room?
We should never underestimate the importance of healthy indoor air quality. Bringing fresh and clean air into your everyday life – be it for relaxation at home, for a pleasant feel-good climate for your customers or for concentrated and efficient work in the office – is essential for your daily well-being.
Microscopic germs can circulate unnoticed in your home or office. Exposure to these pathogens increases your risk factor for actually developing diseases or suffering from allergic reactions caused by them. Even thorough cleaning, disinfecting, and washing your hands may not prevent airborne transmission of certain bacteria and viruses.
While maintaining healthy indoor air quality is an essential part of protecting everyone’s health, it is particularly important for vulnerable populations such as the elderly or young, or those with already compromised immune systems. Not only does the EPA warn that today’s indoor air is up to five times more polluted than outdoor air. It is not surprising that healthcare professionals follow basic Precautions recommend.
Healthy, low-germ air conditions are not only a humanitarian imperative of the hour, they also quickly show up as a calculable economic factor in the business environment.
The creation of good indoor air as an important part of exemplary and safe workplace conditions is reflected in improved performance, lower levels of illness and fewer signs of fatigue. Bow to the ‘Sick Building -Syndrome’ today – your health and your employees will thank you.
What preventive measures can I take to protect myself?
Of course, we recommend washing your hands frequently, as well as cleaning and disinfecting surfaces. However, this is not enough to remove the germs in your indoor air. Increasing the amount of fresh air in your indoor spaces can also help reduce pollutants and germs. Therefore, when the weather is nice, open windows and doors or leave the air conditioning running with the ventilation control open.
Try to avoid using chemical air fresheners. Most of these contain various toxic chemicals (including phthalates, 1,4-DCB, DEP, DBP, formaldehyde, etc.). Several studies show that applying these conditions such as headaches, asthma, nausea, eczema, dermatitis, chronic fatigue, chemical sensitivity, neurological damage, cancer, and a variety of others.
Another option is to use an air purifier. Although there are different versions with different technologies these days, we have been inspired by nature and its ability to naturally purify the air around us.
Decide on the right air purification device for you and ensure demonstrably better air quality in your premises!
Nature as a role model
In nature, a thunderstorm releases electrical discharges, creating high concentrations of ions. These ions are essential in reducing the amount of pollutants and play an important role in the natural process of restoring fresh and clean air. The principle of our air treatment is comparable to this. We work with electrical charge to create the activated oxygen. The activated oxygen starts an oxidation process that chemically changes odor molecules and germs. New, harmless substances are created.
In combination with photo-oxidation, this process damages the cell structure of viruses, mold spores and bacteria so lastingly that they are inactivated – and thus acts as a natural cleaning agent in the room air. Ionization alone can also damage the cell structure of bacteria.
No chance for germs
With targeted, reliable disinfection and air treatment using VIROXX E150++, you reduce pollutants, inhibit pollen, eliminate annoying odors and thus ensure a noticeably better indoor climate. Dangerous viruses (Ebola, SARS, swine flu, etc.), germs (MRSA, 3MRGN, 4MRGN) and many other pathogens in the air are demonstrably* and sustainably inactivated and reduced.
The innovative Viroxx technology impresses with its unique combination of photochemical disinfection and bipolar ionization – today its effect is more important than ever before.
Unlike filters, our products do not wait for contaminants to find their way into the air unit filter. Instead, charged ions—that is, activated oxygen—bind the pollutants in the space you breathe in—just like nature does.
Innovative technology that just works
- Step 1 – Pre-filtration: Airborne particles are charged by ionic bonding. These charged particles stick together and increase in size, making them easily removed even by low grade filters.
- Step 2 – Photochemical disinfection: Photochemical disinfection can achieve efficient cleaning and disinfection of air contaminated with mold spores, bacteria, viruses or other microorganisms. The air starts to get clean.
- Step 3 – Catalytic Oxidation: This next step is a process to further remove VOCs, bacteria, mold and fungi by providing a reaction surface for the ultraviolet (UV) energy with the contaminants, whereby catalytic oxidation is produced. Particles combine with active oxygen molecules and are oxidized and destroyed. Odorous substances and aerosols oxidize on contact with active oxygen molecules and are quickly eliminated.
- Step 4 – High Performance Filtration: A high performance filter then removes any other contaminants that may still be in the air.
- Step 5 – Bipolar Ionization: Bipolar ionization creates positive and negative ions and releases them into the room. These ensure the restoration of the natural air ion concentrations, permanent disinfection of the room air and surfaces, and efficient odor neutralization. With fewer pollutants and the ionized air level, the air you breathe is much cleaner and healthier.
Why should you choose VIROXX E150 ++?
- Inactivation of viruses, germs and pathogens
- Healthy and odorless room air
- Reduction of particulate matter
- Mobile use
- Low power consumption
- Certified effectiveness
- Living spaces
- Office and meeting rooms
- Doctor’s offices and waiting rooms
- Wellness areas, fitness studios
- Bars and Clubs
- Senior residences
- Hotel rooms, foyers
- … and many more.
*High security laboratory of the Philipps University of Marburg (Institute for Virology)